Translate

Friday 17 January 2020

Christmas in January


Some newly arrived 15mm Sci fi tanks from Alternative armies

So Christmas delayed some of my orders a little bit, no issues, and as of this week everything ordered prior to the holidays has arrived! I had ordered a wide variety of stuff, from 15mm sci-fi, to English arches, and Victorian buildings, to 20mm early war British tanks, & finally some mad scientists, and fungoid creatures!


 

These are inexpensive 3D printed models, they do need some cleaning up, but it was easy, maybe 2-3 minutes at most. The result is a very usable Matilda Mark 1 tank.

 Four already cleaned, only eight more to go!

 


Stacks of buildings to be assembled. Arches are the biggest part of this build, maybe 16 items in total.

 



Really nice 15mm Sci-fi from Alternative Armies. I have never really looked at these before, and I really did not know what to expect, but they are great!! They blend in well with the rest of my collection, mostly Ground Zero Games, have great detail, and require almost no trimming. 



Up next are some Crooked Dice miniatures. These will team up with the other fungoid creatures that I have been painting (also by Crooked Dice) I also picked up some security guards, just the thing to stumble upon some nefarious plot.

 

 From Black Cat Bases I picked up some mad scientists, and some wrecked urban furniture, all on a really good sale.







No comments:

Post a Comment