Translate

Saturday 27 October 2018

Game day World War II 20 mm


This Saturdays game, a test run of Kampfgruppe Normandy! I have test played it once, recently, looking to try it again, but this time do it right...😀 Made a few mistakes the first time, kind of forgot a chart and some rules, one of the reasons I like to ref other players until we all get the rules down. Trying to maneuver my forces and remember all the rules of a game I have read through once, and never seen played can be a challenge.




So reserving judgement on this game until I feel we have done it right. This scenario is the intro scenario, platoon size, 2 tanks for the Germans, 4 for the British and an infantry platoon each.
At very least I am hoping this will jump start me into working on my 20mm WWII stuff, for whichever set of rules that I decide to use.







1 comment:

  1. I recognize some of the old Airfix Napoleonic buildings we used many years ago, repainted. Nice looking set up.

    ReplyDelete