Thursday 20 February 2020

From Value village and elsewhere...



Two different kids toys, the top one is some weird collectable set, each contains a different figure (of no use to me) but I think the containers, especially with the goo, and the 'useless' figures, look like vats with strange experimental subjects in them.

The other item are two Paw Patrol hovercrafts that I found at a value village.





I plan to install them in floor racks, this way up, add some pipes and tubes etc. The caps will need some painting.



As for the hovercrafts, they had built in wheels, which I removed.


 This had the unexpected result of releasing the grey compartment.


 This has now inspired me to add a new compartment, one that does not take up as much room, and will therefore allow my vehicles to hold more enemy agents, rather than the two or three that it currently holds.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment