Translate

Friday 17 August 2018

VSF walker

A work in progress this time out. A long delayed project finally gets started, sad really that it has taken this log to even begin. I have had the materials and the plans for a few years, but procrastination, kept this from getting done. Now I have the time and the inclination to get this going.

Last week I worked on my gaming room to get it more organized. All too often I have found myself cleaning my game room instead of actually doing my hobby. Now it is otganized, and I am determined to keep it organized, however given the state of mess that has been the norm for decades, I freely acknowledge that it will be no easy task to stay on top of things.

The last few days saw me completely reorganize all of my 28mm VSF stuff. It now occupies about 10 shelves, which is down a shelf or two, but because it is organized I can now see actual space on my shelves. With it all organized I can actually see what needs to be done, I can quickly pull out what I want to work on as it is all at hand. This week I also spent some time re-basing my VSF figures off of the slotta bases and onto 3/4" washers. So far they have been re-based only, they still need to be textured, flocked etc, My shelves contain both painted and unpainted figures.However they are all at the very least based and primed. Being an unfocused gamer means that I might suddenly decide to change genres at the drop of a hat, and I always want to get right in on the new genre, no patience to prep. Also given Canadian winters are not the best for priming, and I like to be able to breathe in the house, I prep as much as I can when our weather is being cooperative. 

Enough rambling, onto the WIP pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment