Translate

Sunday 12 August 2018

Dominion of Canada Militia on Mars




These have been sitting half painted for a couple of years. Finally got around to them this week, as part of my plan to get to all of the stuff that is just hanging around. They were in a bad way, almost better to have stripped them or re prime them rather then try to finish what had been started.

At any rate they are done (mostly) and ready for the table. I say mostly because I thought they were done until I reviewed the pics I have taken and spotted errors and omissions. Why does this always seem to happen...

The figures are Foundry ACW. I went with these because I saw a picture in an Osprey book of a Canadian militia man in a havelock hat, and these figures had the hat and accoutrements that came pretty close to matching the picture.

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment