Translate

Tuesday 16 November 2021

A bit of a blast from the Games Workshop past

 


 This just arrived today. A little bit of extravagance on my part but for some reason I have always wanted this ever since I did not buy it when it first came out ?!? It is kind of idiotic to shell out money for something that I could (and indeed planned out how to) build myself. Nevertheless it is an item that I have casually been looking for on and off, for a few years now. A couple of years back at Hotlead I saw one behind the bring and buy table, but I believe it had been scooped up by one of the volunteers, so close but so far. This one came from a store in the Netherlands, not eBay, not an auction and was at a reasonable price all things considered. It has arrived in good nick, and should paint up nicely.

It will go along well with my collection of crypts and tombs and also adds to my collection of Games Workshop foam scenic bits.




Nostalgia is a terrible thing, makes one long for too many things that one does not really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment