Translate

Wednesday 26 January 2022

I wonder why I sometimes can't find things in my gaming room...

 


Actually, I wonder how I ever find anything!

So, my desk and room are never the neatest, but after 5 weeks of the painting challenge my room has massively deteriorated. Every week I am in a mad rush to get stuff painted, based, flocked, photographed, upload to the blog and words added to describe what I have done. Four out of five posts have gone right to the deadline on Tuesday, before 6 pm. The minion that oversees my posting day lives in England, and given the 5 hour difference I try,  to get my stuff up early so that she does not have to stay up too late. As a result I just keep plugging away at that weeks projects letting other things lie where they drop, literally! 




 I am also trying to keep all my completed projects in one place on the gaming table.

I'm going to need to make some more room...

Prior to the start of the challenge, I had carefully laid out the potential projects. Some of the items have been or soon will be painted, but sadly a lot of it will remain unpainted. Also sadly stuff is beginning to get piled on top of these items, time for a major clean up!






No comments:

Post a Comment