Translate

Thursday 5 May 2022

A different kind of purchase for me

 



 I do not usually buy prepainted figures, but I decided to make an exception in this case. I got these figures through Lead Adventurers Forum bazaar from Matakishi. The price per figure made it worth while, assuming I can find a use for 40 ninjas. I can certainly make use of the Daleks and Davros, and many of the ninjas will become gangs in Pulp Alley. I am open to other ideas for them...

They are all very well painted and based, however I will be taking them off their bases at some point. Part of the reason I never buy painted figures (apart from the cost) is the fact that I am unlikely to paint any additional figures to the same quality. Well I certainly do not need to paint any more ninjas, but I will wok on some more Daleks using these as inspiration.






 

3 comments:

  1. Have you asked Matakishi for his paint recipes? Did he send one of his cat dice, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes Paul did a good job on these. No painting recipes or cat dice.

      Delete