Translate

Thursday 19 May 2022

Charge to the sound of the trumpet!!!

 


 My latest acquisition, again from Matakishi (Paul) are these fine Britannia US cavalry! All very well painted and based (although I will be rebasing) The collections consists of 40 mounted troopers ans 40+ dismounted figures, including 5 dead horses. These were apparently surplus to needs, I should have such surpluses! Well I guess in this case I do...

When I bought them I had no immediate plans for them, but at the price he was selling them for, being painted already, well, I just had to have them. Now that they are here I have decided to pack them off to Mars to defend American interests. Not having any Native American figures kind of made this decision a no brainer.


 

I also picked up these three beasties, which I had first seen on Paul's blog and had wanted them then. So they too were quickly snapped up by me. The poor unfortunate Ahmed is one of mine just there for scale.

That should be it for painted figures bought by me for a while. As I said it is just not something I tend to do despite my love hate relationship with painting figures. By the end of painting figures I really do feel good about it and tend to ignore or forget some of my complaining. 

More pictures.









 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment