Translate

Monday 30 July 2018

First work completed on western themed gaming

Hi all

Just a few pics today, more soon. A small corral and a gallows . The corral was a long long long time project. Based on pictures from the Legends of the west rule  book,  this was probable started 10 years ago, more or less. Again always living up to my unfocused moniker it was a project that I started then got distracted by any number of other projects. The gallows is store bought not certain which company makes it.

I have a few 4ground buildings done, with one left to be built. I have many buildings on the verge of completion most assembled just in the process of being painted.









2 comments:

  1. Pulp Ally Tomb of the Serpent this weekend.... Focus, Focus.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the keyhole shot is a corker , very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete