Tuesday 10 July 2018

Zombie, new project

Hello

Well best laid plans of mice and men...
I am supposed to be working on pulp sci-fi, like Buck Rogers, for summer game play, instead I have become inspired to work on a zombie project. To be fair I have had a lot of zombie stuff kicking around the basement for a lot longer than I have had any space opera stuff. I also have at least 4 rule sets to try out for the zombie genre! However no matter how you look at it, the curse of the unfocused gamer strikes again.

Now the good news of being made redundant is that you can find yourself with a lot of free time. While I am determined to do a large number of household jobs that have, up unto now, been put off due to time constraints, this week I have managed to mess up my back! Now about the only thing I can do is to remain in a seated position just perfect for painting.

Up first some scenic wrecks to fight over.



Vehicles are a mix of Aintsy, Mantic (Walking Dead), and Armor cast.
Due to the back pain, I found vehicles to be the easiest to tackle. However I have also slapped some paint on some zombies and survivors. Note these are still a work in progress...

On the table I still have 30+ zombies, and around 20 survivors. 










No comments:

Post a Comment