Translate

Sunday 27 September 2020

Value village plastic glasses

 

Not certain if I have posted these before, but I have finally decided to work on them. At first I thought I was buying one for $1.99, then realized it was$1.99 for four of them.

So when I found these I was in a tower/minaret mode, mostly for some pulp gaming. Well I have now realized that these are Sci-fi towers, most likely for Mars, and/or a Space Opera game.

So I dive into my bits & junk box, produced the tower above. I have lots of stuff to adorn these towers, and while I could make maybe two identical towers, I think I will strive to make each of them unique. I then started to think about how to safely store them. The plan is to have the tower tops magnetized to the base, so I can just pop off the fragile tops. Now I have also realized that I have enough stuff to make more than four tops, so I can swap out the tower tops. On top of that I believe I will not glue all of the tops together, that way I can change the look of each tower.



No comments:

Post a Comment