Translate

Saturday 22 December 2018

Some more layout work

Administration area



Just a few pictures of some of the work in progress. This is really a little bit of a waste of time, as I will just have to remove everything when it comes time to actually build this monstrosity.

What it does do is allow me to try out stuff I have lying around to see what might work. Happy to see that the building blocks might work as quick walls. I had thought about cutting them out of foam board, but the wood blocks would be quick and easy to use. Either way I plan to cover the walls with printed out wall designs to try and cover what they really are.

Since these pictures were taken I have tested out a few more item, a helicopter pad, and a tall gantry. So in other words more pictures to come soon.




Locker room and future bunk bead sleeping area




Shot of monorail car



No comments:

Post a Comment