Translate

Sunday 23 December 2018

Something I built this past Friday



So with a Pulp Alley Lemuria campaign looming in the new year, and with half my gaming table occupied by an evil base for an as yet to be determined spy game, what do I wind up doing on Friday, but build an elevated highway! Madness!




This set came from Knights of Dice and was purchased almost exactly 1 year ago, so it seemed like maybe a good idea to take care of it before its first anniversary date of ownership. As with all their products it went together very easily. Barely glanced at the instructions as the assembly was very intuitive. Barely any sanding was required, and the pieces released from their sheets with no effort required.

Happy to have finished a build project. Painting will have to wait until warmer days so that I can spray them. For now I have found two good size boxes to store them in and amazingly I have done this, and they are neatly stacked with other MDF scenery.





Also built these post apocalypse end pieces




No comments:

Post a Comment