Translate

Sunday 16 December 2018

A plan for world domination ha ha ha ha.....

Step 1 Plan and build secret lair
Step 2 Build a dormant volcano to house the lair.

Optional Plan might be the other way around....

So another work in progress, hoping to get cracking on a massive build, a 3' by 3' (maybe with an extension) mountain, maybe 2' high. (we shall see)
At any rate I have found the critical starting point, I have found a monorail for the evil villain, (a must have if you have a dormant volcano)




I have pondered this project for quite some time, but the recent discovery of a suitable monorail at Dollarama has propelled this project from the back burner right to the front. The key will be to tackle this right away while the creative juices are flowing!




 



2 comments:

  1. Very cool, looking forward to a game on this setup, I have a few spy leagues that will work with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout. I wanna Monorail too!

    ReplyDelete