Wednesday 20 January 2021

WWII progress

 


 The grad clean up has happened! I really need to start taking some before pictures, but rest assured these shelves contained a jumble of crap, incomplete models, scraps left over, bits of scenery etc. As you can see there are now a few empty spaces/shelves, where before it had been a mess.


This unit also contains my ever growing 15mm Sci-fi troops, mostly GZG, but some Alternative Armies stuff as well. Again a little clean up frees up so much space.

As well as an overall cleanup of my WWII collection, I have been working on the pile of plastic and resin stored in my garage. My (delusional) goal is to either assemble everything I have and/or assess what I do not require and get rid of it. Sadly, I must confess, I will still need to acquire more stuff, but at least I will be able to identify any gaps in my required TO&E's and only buy what I need to complete them. My main focus for WWII gaming is early war France, and from D-Day to The Battle of the Bulge. As always I am buying for both sides.

Current builds:





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment