Translate

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Another build day, with the bounus of a priming day too!

 


 Another 2020 purchase now built, and primed! 


Another nice build, just like some of my other recent posts, now why didn't I do this sooner? The build is very straightforward and it certainly was not the fault of the instructions, the pictures, or even the components themselves that saw me try to assemble the lower hull backwards...I blame CHEERS, and another interruption. At any rate it was an obvious error that I only caught just shy of the plastic cement setting, whew.


 It is an articulated model, the upper hull rotates 360 degrees as do the weapons and the "head". They are only tenuously attached and will fall off at a sharp glance. We will see in actual game conditions how it holds together, but I have no issue with permanently gluing the various bits. 


Right now it has just been primed. First a Black Krylon primer, followed by  Army Painter plate mail spray. I will do some highlights, and some weathering, then attach the various clear plastic, and red and blue plastic accents.


The model is oversized for the 28/32mm terminator figures but not by enough to bother me. Up next I guess I better start assembling the resistance fighters and their robot enemies....

Oh and a gunship that I have somewhere around here.

PS I was also able to prime up all the other stuff that I have recently blogged about, so hopefully I will start to paint them and post soon on my painting blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment