Translate

Sunday 31 January 2021

February looks like it will be a painting month, and maybe an MDF month

So today I started painting again, it has been a while. I figured I would start off with some scenery items, and a couple of space ships. So far so good, only had a couple of hours of painting time, so really just got some basic work done, but I anticipate having more time tomorrow to finish off a few pieces. Also it looks like the temperature in Ottawa will be around the -1C to +1C range this week, so with the garage heater pumping out some warmth I may get a chance to prime up some of the recently assembled models from January.

I feel the urge to tackle the pile of MDF buildings that are precariously perched on a too small side table in the gaming room. This stack has been gnawing at me for months,which is part of the reason it has been sitting in plain sight, out of sight they would never get built! 

Now, as if I did not have enough MDF to build, I see the Crooked Dice has a kickstarter with a dozen or so cool MDF coastal/Innsmouth/Cthulhu buildings. They have some nice kits available and would work for a game I had planned a few years back. I fear they are as good as bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment