Translate

Sunday 3 January 2021

Next on the workbench, some epic stuff bought in 2020

 

So with the idea that I will no longer keep moving boxes of unassembled stuff around my room, I am determined to build what ever I touch. In this case I moved this box of Adeptus Titanicus scenery so that I could find a spot for my newly assembled German flying saucer, well rather than stack it somewhere else, I guess it is time to build it. For good measure I searched out another box. this one for Aeronautica Imperialis. And finally I also dug out my based, but unpainted, 6mm resin sci-fi buildings.

 

So one end of my Tertiary gaming table is now my workbench, sharing space with my RPG centre. I have relocated my large cutting board from where it has been languishing on a small movable table gathering dust and providing a surface for assorted junk and unfinished projects. It's new location is at the proper height to be useful, and far enough away from the painting table to ensure it will be stain free. 

Mini Rant!                                                                                                                                                 By the way, why do so many hobby people have paint covered green cutting boards? Why does it seem to be the default surface for everything related to hobby crafting? No one heard of protecting the cutting surface with cardboard on something else?



The bonus on this project is that I finally have found a use for all the GW movement trays that I have had kicking around for a few years (decades) Hopefully these will get primed and properly flocked this week. So with any luck I will soon have something to post on the painting/building blog site.

Next up will be:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment