Translate

Saturday 8 February 2020

Sarissa - Arches, terrace homes and gaslamp alley buildings

I sense a trip to England this year for our pulp adventures!


This has been a rather productive week as I have managed to assemble 12 structures. Among the grouping is a church, three arches (two more to be built), add on bits for the arches to convert them to shops, numerous terrace houses, three gaslamp buildings including a pub, oh and one bandstand.



Now, it is true that so far they have just been built, not painted, but that will get done once the weather gets a little warmer. I have noticed that I have fewer British vehicles than I thought, but that will be solved by a visit to a flea market or two.



Some of the other items built this week, carefully posed in these jumble pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment