Translate

Sunday 31 October 2021

Shoring up my Orcs and Dwaf units

 


 My order from Italy just arrived!! These are the old Grenadier miniatures now made by Mirliton. Back in the day I was unable to pick up enough figures to make large (20 man) units, all I could firld were 12 man units. Now in my old age I have said what the F**k it's only money, I better get them before I am too far gone to paint them! 

So this will bring a couple of Dwarf units up to 20 figures, and 2 existing, and 1 new Orc units up to 20 strength. Just for the heck of it I also picked up 2 packs of bats, kind of like the style of them. Now I know I carefully plotted out what I needed to order, but I confess I see 4 packs of 5 Dwarfs, so 20 figures, not certain I needed that many for what I planned. I will have to look into that, but cannot risk getting distracted away from all the Dystopian Wars stuff that I have been painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment