Translate

Saturday 26 October 2019

Pulp Alley Zombie


Pre-game zombie action pictures.



So, it has been a long time since I last hosted a Pulp Alley game, so I went looking for a scenario to play to get me, and the group I play with back into the game, hopefully. I checked out the new scenario book and discovered the Deadrise scenario. It is a unique scenario where the players only have one figure each in play, a sidekick. Well the game was quick, it showed us how easy it was to forget the rules and how tough it is to win/survive with only one figure. I cannot say it entirely rekindled the Pulp Alley gaming spark, only time will tell on that. I am going to keep the game set up so as to test out some other zombie rules that have been kicking around, Walking Dead All Out War, Project Z, and Last Days.

Oh, and not all these zombies were involved in the game, I just thought the table looked nice this way. The actual game only featured maybe 5 zombies.







No comments:

Post a Comment