Translate

Monday 28 October 2019

Return to VSF?


Found this at Fandom II just the other day. I may well have seen this at the store when it first came out, really not certain, I do know that I saw it online a couple of years back, and really liked the look of it, but I just could not rationalize the cost.



Well I guess time has convinced me that it is okay to spend some money for this cool toy. It is a good sized gun that should make a statement for the Prussians when they assault some Martian

city state. It will also be a nice objective for a commando raid.

The model is hard plastic, the troops are of the soft material that Reaper Bones uses for it's miniature line. Nothing is attached to a sprue, everything has been detached, and separated into their own individual space, in a plastic display box.



It does make it really easy to find the part you need, and there are pictures from various angles to show one where most everything goes. There are no instructions supplied, but they can be found easily enough online.
 
It does look like a quick build, only a few options to consider, so this should be done this week...
Again, as I have said before about similar things, hopefully this will be the catalyst for some more hobby stuff getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment