Translate

Sunday 27 October 2019

Return to Cairo


Recently picked up some more buildings, and some paved areas, medians, and walls from Crescent Root and was really keen to set them up with my older purchases. I had always wanted to add to my collection as I really liked the gate and towers, but when I found out that the line was about to be retired I realized that I would have to strike quickly or miss out!


I did a quick review of what I already owned, and tried to estimate how much more I would need. For the most part I think I have guessed correctly,  but I suspect I may be a few walls short of what would be ideal, I just cannot make all the combinations that I might want to do.

However what I have will work, and buildings and walls etc, are really great! No complaints on the quality, everything that I have ever bought from them is excellent. The cost, well that works out bad for someone in Canada, the exchange rate is not great, and shipping does add up, but I try not to let that bother me too much given that I love the look of this line, and as I said before they are quality products that can be used right out of the box.

Great stuff, just a pity that the line has come to an end.

We have played one test run of 7TV Pulp on this set up, and I will use it, hopefully, for a Pulp Game or two. I also keep trying to find the time to try out Astounding Tales so with the city already set up, maybe now I will be able to give it a whirl.
















No comments:

Post a Comment