Translate

Saturday, 22 August 2026

Some new additions

 

Old HO scale Tyco Turbo 'futuristic' train 

Found this in Almonte at an antique store for under $20.00. The tag suggests that it still works, but I have no power pack to test it out. It is a small train, three cars including the engine but it should work for 15mm sci fi well enough.



On the other end of the scale, is this space station that I found at Value Village. Meant for much larger scale figures I am certain that I can convert it to 28mm usage.



I see extra floors being added and a new dome on the top of the station. Also I suspect I will be removing it from its base.



I found this in Perth. At first I thought it might be too large, but now that I have put some figures beside it I think it fits quite well. It may be out of time period a bit for my 1920s to 1940s Pulp games I still think it will look good on the table.



Finally we come to another hovercraft, Paw Patrol I think. I have a few of these, only two with the full back fan. The plan is to use them for Spy-fi games.





No comments:

Post a Comment