Translate

Sunday 22 April 2018

I didn't know I needed these until I saw them...

So a lucky find at Value Village, two nice BIG rocket ships.
Small 'fighter' is from Pegasus hobbies


 I have had a Pulp Sci-Fi campaign floating around in the back of my mind for some time. Already have a few fighter craft, some 'stuff' to make transports and a selection of ground forces from Killer B, Dick Garrison and Hydra miniatures.

 I think I shall not set them up on their engines, but flat as above. The classic serials always had them landing by skidding along the ground, the whole land on engines seemed to be from the comic strips. Could be wrong...

I was not thinking that I required a Battler heavy ship, but, how could I resist? Some work will be required as some doors are missing, and I will have to do something about the handle on the red ship.


One source of inspiration was the old TSR Buck Rogers comic book and game (from the distant 90's)




No comments:

Post a Comment