Translate

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Prepping for this weekend


Working on a few items for this weekends games day at my place.

 

Now,  not all of these are slated to be used on Saturday, but I do want to make certain that I can offer a selection for the players. Pictured are 25 vehicles, and 4 guns. This will be our first playing of the game and, while I had plans to start of small with some Mk II's and III's, and one or two Mk IVs, this selection of stuff will offer more interest, and entice the players to try this game a few more times.

Beyond these tanks I also have to prep the tripods, and some American infantry. None of this is finished, but much of it is on the verge of completion. 

Other options for this weekend will be; Warhammer 6th edition, a play test of Fist Full of Lead, a game of Battle fleet Gothic, and a play test of Super Mission Force. While we can not play all of these games, they are all set up! Tune in next week to see what we played!




A couple of clamper tanks. My spin on these are that they are made from abandoned tanks, quickly refurbished and set out to attack the Martians, so no time to repaint, or even to fix up any holes. One of these tanks has a rusted scar, after having been hit by a heat ray. (you can not see it in this picture, check out my painting blog) 


No comments:

Post a Comment