Translate

Monday 31 August 2020

Unboxing and review of Crescent Root Studio's 'Villa' products

Well another unboxing video, go figure! This time you are there with me as I open boxes, and move paper to reveal...


Some truly excellent pieces of scenery from Crescent Root Studios.

Please note; I have no connection with Crescent Root Studios, I have not been paid for this review in any way. The simple fact is I like the products that this company produces! They have not offered me anything to review their product (if only😉) This is a completely unsolicited review.

This is the second set of scenery that I have picked up, the other one I bought many years ago, and I have used it for many Pulp Alley games. (no longer in production)

Simply beautiful!

The new Villa product line is a Spanish village, with walls, numerous villas and out buildings, and a church.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Even displayed like this, I think you will agree that they look great. They are a very solid construction, with very nice details, and best of all they are ready to use right out of the box! I consider them one of the best, if not the best pre-fab buildings on the market! The doors/gates open, all the roofs lift off, all the floors also lift out, so full access is granted to all the interiors. Beyond the buildings, the individual walls sections are solid, and easily stand up on their own and offer a variety of options.  

In the video, I commented on the interiors. They have a basic paint job, and yeah, one could pimp them out, but they a perfectly usable as they stand. I would have no issue with placing any of this terrain as is on the battlefield, then standing back and just reveling in the view. 

I cannot recommend these enough! They are a great product. In addition I have received great customer service from them. They have answered any emails quickly, and offer ideas and suggestions that were helpful. 

Check them out, they have 15mm/20mm and 28mm products.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Apart from the church, they look as though they might pass for Roman buildings, too...

    ReplyDelete