Translate

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Dollar store find...good for cover

 

 Found this during a brief excursion out of the house, looking beyond the flowers reveals two treasures!

 

First off, the branches. The branches vary from thin to very fine. What does that mean?

Well, in my mind it means fallen trees/branches used to provide cover. They can certainly be used for 15mm figures on up. I plan to use them to indicate hasty defenses, put some 'rocks' on a base and top with these.

They are a little fragile, but I am certain, once they are glued down, they will do the trick! 

The other great thing on these are the weird pink, white and green 'berries'


These will make great alien scenery for my VSF games, either Venus or Mars.

 

 



 

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice find! I wonder what kind of Chinese plant they may have come from?

    And what will the roses be used for?

    ReplyDelete