Translate

Monday 9 December 2019

It's baaackk!


The powers that be have seen fit to return the missing part. Keen eyes will no doubt note that this is essentially the same picture that I previously used, just filtered a bit differently. Rest assured the actual part has returned to me, appearing before my eyes on the floor. The fact that I was finally cleaning my room just prior to a Saturday game day surly had nothing to do with it, as I still maintain that it was poltergeists!  Certainly where it appeared was at least three feet, and on the other side of the table from where I sat and where I had placed the part originally.

Once found I immediately reunited the part with the other piece in the pictured container.

I would of course show you a picture of the two together, if not for the fact that two days after the return of the missing part, I , well, I seem to have somehow mislaid the container. Surely the spirits would not be so cruel as to take it a second time.

Well at least they are together once again, somewhere in my room....

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment