Translate

Saturday 9 November 2019

Space Cadets awaaaayyyy


Another Saturday come and gone, no miniature game, but the gift of trying out a new (to me) board game.


I bought this game a while back with no knowledge of game play, just got it on spec. The way I figured it even if the game was a bust, seeing as it contains 100+ figures, I was certain I would be able to make use of it.


Well the game is not that bad, even good. We only played one very simple scenario to test it out. It wound up being a very easy game to pick up, not to many rules issues, straight forward mechanics. The game tiles are nice, the figures are very good, and the game does evoke the spirit of the the future as viewed from the past.

I very much look forward to trying this game again, maybe with more players, certainly with more complexity, added in.


No comments:

Post a Comment