Translate

Monday 4 November 2019

Yet another dollar store find



I have been deliberately trying to avoid the dollar store, as I keep finding stuff, that I then buy and store for future use. As a result of this buying habit I have accumulated a very large collection of:

"I am sure this will come in handy someday"

So today I found myself in a Dollarama for some boxes, when, well, my eyes strayed away from the target and found this 9" x 12" peel and stick 'tile'.

It should work out as flooring for any number of buildings. The back of the package hints at other patterns, but I only found this one style. I have found that each Dollarama store seems to carry a different selection of products, of this type, so I sense a trip to another store or two is in the future. Thankfully I have 5 stores in my immediate area!









No comments:

Post a Comment